Edible experiments

It's been awhile, but hey I've been busy with life...

So determining the potency, figuring out what chocolate I use, what kind of oil I fuse the cannabis flower in, not to mention the molds I can pick from - all of it came together like a great big gift made in my poor little kitchen.

I decarboxylated my butter a while back, using it to make brownie bars. Those were very popular and I got rid of them quickly by friends and family. This time however I wanted to do something a little more compact, cute, sweet and give a more nurtured morsel tasting experience than a crumbling brownie treat. Asking around at my campus I got a surprising chocolate expert to help me make the chocolates.

I went over to the craft store and got me some heart molds. I went to the grocer and found me a salty nut dark chocolate bar from Ghirardelli, marked at around 72% cocoa.

I used the microwave to melt the chocolate and butter, making a thick saucy liquid, which I poured over the mold. I was careful not to get it on my fingers or accidentally slurp up the fingertips, since it was all active THC. This whole process took less than twenty minutes. I set the mold on a hard wooden serving plank and left it in the fridge overnight. The following morning they were solid and ready for wrapping.

I managed to get a pile of small aluminum foils to wrap each chocolate to hand them out as gifts to friends. The chocolates are perfectly sweet to the taste and they practically melted in your mouth due to the amount of oil in them, hence why they were wrapped and set on a block of ice packs. They were absolutely delicious.



The potency were about 20mg each. Just one gave you a great experience for about four hours, peaking at the three hour mark. I usually have them to sleep better.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your own garden, let me know. I'm here to help.

Pinky

Comments

Popular Posts