Batch results of silver haze flowers (Orig. post April, 2021)

 

I just wanted to take some time to show you the end results from the second batch. I've tried it and I must admit, it is a pretty tasty product. The amount of crystals and the maturity of the plant really came through. I do feel I had a much smaller harvest compared to the first plant BUT this plant really carries a serious quality.

I'll be sure to keep my plants in flowering schedules a few weeks longer. I definitely think in these case, patience is a flavorful virtue.



I was able to get about 20 grams from the plant when I was done taking it off the dried stems. So overall two plants netted me nearly 70 grams of usable product. I know it won't win me any awards but not bad since I grew it in the privacy of my own home!


Luckily I've been using my other product, which puts me shy below the legal limit of cannabis in Arizona. I personally feel you don't need to grow more than two plants at a time, any more and you're just asking for trouble. My plan has always been simple: grow two in DWC, clone a couple, then harvest the two in the DWC, then grow two again from the clones. This should sustain you for many generations and it'll keep you clean from any fuzz that buzzes your way.

Happy gardening!

Pinky

Comments

Popular Posts