Veg stage almost done

Captain's Log:

It is only been a little more than 2 weeks since my last post and I am excited to see that my seedling is now reaching mature vegetation. At this point I will be doing my first trim to make clones for future plants.

I've measured the height of the plant on bucket is 32in from floor to highest leaf. That's about a 20in plant, perfect size and width for cuts and adjustments before it goes into the flowering stage.

I will try to keep this lineage going for more than four full generational cycles. Every time I make cuts is considered a new generation. Each clone will be considered a sister and I will have plenty to kill off to make sure I'm producing powerful medicine.

Once I've cloned the sister successfully I will move the plant into flowering stage where it will make flowers and oil, to be harvested for smoke and edibles.

I've done this before but this time no more testing, all pure methodical processing is taking place here. Every move has been made, every outcome predicted. Time to start making some serious weed.

Taken a week ago.

Taken a week ago.

Taken today.


Comments

Popular Posts